Personal Safety When Working with Epoxy and Isocyanatecovers everything worth knowing about:
- What is epoxy and isocyanates, and where are they used?
- Which health risks are associated with the substances?
- The legislation and regulation of the area, including Danish Working Environment Authority guidelines.
- Rules regarding labelling of products – and how to understand this information.
- Personal protective equipment and its use, including how to correctly put on and remove the equipment.
- How to protect your surroundings.
- Carrying out the work and waste management.
- First aid.
- Safety culture.
The book is specifically targeted for the mandatory training course “Personal Safety When Working with Epoxy and Isocyanates” which is both a labour market training course and a mandatory course in several vocational education programmes. It is a comprehensive educational material for usage in Industriens Arbejdsmarkedsuddannelseskursus No. 47942. The book includes tests, quizzes and practical exercises.
Translation: Marie Pedersen.
Du finder den danske udgave her: Personlig sikkerhed ved arbejde med epoxy og isocyanat
Læs mere >
< Læs mindre