Get ready to work with epoxy and isocyanates.
Personal Safety When Working with Epoxy and Isocyanate covers everything worth knowing about:
- What is epoxy and isocyanates, and where are they used?
- Which health risks are associated with the substances?
- The legislation and regulation of the area, including Danish Working Environment Authority guidelines.
- Rules regarding labelling of products – and how to understand this information.
- Personal protective equipment and its use, including how to correctly put on and remove the equipment.
- How to protect your surroundings.
- Carrying out the work and waste management.
- First aid.
- Safety culture.
The book is specifically targeted for the mandatory training course “Personal Safety When Working with Epoxy and Isocyanates” which is both a labour market training course and a mandatory course in several vocational education programmes.
The book includes tests, quizzes and practical exercises.
Dette er en oversættelse af den 16. udgave af Personlig sikkerhed ved arbejde med epoxy og isocyanater.
Læs mere >
< Læs mindre