Almen fødevarehygiejne - certifikatet - nu på engelsk!
This booklet is an indispensable help for everybody that needs knowledge on the subject of food borne diseases and practical guidelines on how to avoid these diseases.
The following subjects are covered:
- Legislation and food control.
- Microorganisms and their growth conditions, including how to limit their growth.
- Own-check, including risk analysis and critical control points.
- Own-check of the food, from raw materials though purchasing, receiving, preparing, heat treatment, cold food, cooling, hot holding, to service and serving.
- Maintenance and also cleaning and disinfecting.
- Personal hygiene.
The booklet is based on the current legislation concerning food hygiene and is a direct translation of the 19th edition of Almen fødevarehygiejne, Certifikatuddannelsen. Translators: Bettina Dinitzen and Lene Mathiasen.
- Legislation and foodinspection
- Contamination of foodstuff
- To inhibit the growth of microorganisms
- Course of disease by infection of different pathogenic microorganisms
- Raw food
- When the goods are received
- When the raw food is prepared
- Heat treatment
- Cold food
- Cooling down
- Service and serving
- Cleaning and disinfection
- Personal hygiene
- Extracts from legislation
- List of terms
- Keyword index
Læs mere >
< Læs mindre