Almen fødevarehygiejne - certifikatet - nu på engelsk!
This booklet is an indispensable help for everybody that needs knowledge on the subject of food borne diseases and practical guidelines on how to avoid these diseases.
The following subjects are covered:
- Legislation and food control.
- Microorganisms and their growth conditions, including how to limit their growth.
- Own-check, including risk analysis and critical control points.
- Own-check of the food, from raw materials though purchasing, receiving, preparing, heat treatment, cold food, cooling, hot holding, to service and serving.
- Maintenance and also cleaning and disinfecting.
- Personal hygiene.
The booklet is based on the current legislation concerning food hygiene and is a direct translation of the 19th edition of Almen fødevarehygiejne, Certifikatuddannelsen. Translators: Bettina Dinitzen and Lene Mathiasen.
Legislation and foodinspection
Contamination of foodstuff
To inhibit the growth of microorganisms
Course of disease by infection of different pathogenic microorganisms
When the goods are received
When the raw food is prepared
Service and serving
Cleaning and disinfection
Extracts from legislation
List of terms
Læs mere >
< Læs mindre